Download your weekly update here.
- Is it a valid concern that the world’s 11th largest economy could bust? –> Not the same scenario as Greece
- Spain’s situation is manageable unlike Greece’s
- Is it contagious? What are the effects on US investments?
- Like Asian debt crises, other economies bounced back.
- Things insulating US from Europe:
- Job losses in Europe come back to US.
- Gasoline prices come down because demand for gas falls in Europe.
- Natural gas production brought back to US
Play of the Week: The Household Budget
Things to include:
- Housing: Mortgage/ Rent + Taxes
- Car Payments
- Personal Care Cash
- Education & Self Improvement/ Child Care
- Debt Payments
- Vacations & Holidays
- Charitable Contributions
- Be generous on estimates
Live within your budget. If you do not have enough income, make cuts. Do not pretend your income will drastically change.